About me Cody

I do track I'm going to do is bowling on Saturday I play video games and I got pets I got a pool and a hot tub and pet I have are 3 dog 2 cats 7 birds 1 guinea pig and 2 tanks of fish and a pond of fish.

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Reading Survey


Wednesday, 11 September 2013


Reading SURVEY

Last year I read a book call the titanic . My goal is to read  better and get good grades in the class room. The words that, s pop into my mind are happy - when I read a book makes me feel happy. Also neat -I like to read books that have lots of color on the book cover . Fun - I like funny  joke  book because they are funny to read . Finally cool - It's so cool how they put true story together  and make it in to a book. 

When I read what happens inside my mind is I can really concentrate  on the reading the book .

No comments:

Post a Comment