About me Cody

I do track I'm going to do is bowling on Saturday I play video games and I got pets I got a pool and a hot tub and pet I have are 3 dog 2 cats 7 birds 1 guinea pig and 2 tanks of fish and a pond of fish.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Six Word Memoir


Wednesday, 2 October 2013




What these words mean to me are being a man. Becoming a man is to get a girl friend if you want to or a house or buy a brand new car and have fun doing it.my growing up is to fast because my life feels like is flying by so quickly. I picked a picture of the clock because it shows the time is going to fast . I chose the bubbles because it makes it look like the future . I didn't use punctuation because I didn't  feel like I need of it . I chose this font because it went well with the picture of the clock 

No comments:

Post a Comment