About me Cody

I do track I'm going to do is bowling on Saturday I play video games and I got pets I got a pool and a hot tub and pet I have are 3 dog 2 cats 7 birds 1 guinea pig and 2 tanks of fish and a pond of fish.

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Character POV- Creating Conversations

Tuesday, 12 November 2013


Tris
@parkstreet
Tobias
@dauntlessstreet

Christina
@funnystreet

1 @parkstreet I am shocked I had an ancestor didn't know about #omg

2 @dauntlessstreet I am sad my girl friend is in jail #sad

3 @funnystreet I am alone with out my BFF Will #friend

4 @parkstreet I hate being on trial and I hate put in needles in me # hate

5 @dautlessstreet I am thinking what is my mother is thinking right now # thinking

6 @funnystreet I am telling my friends a jokes they were having fun #jokes

7 @parkstreet I am think what is my boy friend doing right n #doing

8 @dautlessstreet I am going to get something to eat and sit with my friend #eat

9 @funnystreet I am eat with my friends and they telling me there story's #storys

10 @parkstreet I am thinking about all the friends I lost in the past #lost

11 @dautlessstreet I am talking to my mother about the alleginant #talk

12 @funnystreet I am heding out with my friends to go see the alleginant #alleginant

13 @parkstreet I'm heading back with my friends to get ready to get out of headquarters #out

14 @dautlessstreet I am going to get tris brother out of jail and get he on the train #train

15 @funnystreet I am talking with my friends on the train heading alleginant headquarters #heading

16 @parkstreet I am talking with friends on the train # talking

17 @dautlessstreet I am get off the train with my friends but heard a gun shot #heard

18 @funnystreet I'm heard gun shot I was heading for cover #cover

19 @parkstreet I'm was trying to help my friend who got shot #help

20 @dautlessstreet I am geting to the trucks with friends #trucks

21@funnystreet I am geting on the one of the trucks to go to the alleginant headquarters # one 

22 @parkstreet I'm in the one of the trucks and all of my friend said we ask are we there yet # yet

23 @dautlessstreet I am at the new home for me and my friends #home

24 @funnystreet I am with at the new home with the alleginant #new

25 @parkstreet I am home with my friends we are going to sleep #sleep

By Cody calcutt books is by Veronica Roth name of the books are Alleginant and Divergent and Insurgent

No comments:

Post a Comment