About me Cody

I do track I'm going to do is bowling on Saturday I play video games and I got pets I got a pool and a hot tub and pet I have are 3 dog 2 cats 7 birds 1 guinea pig and 2 tanks of fish and a pond of fish.

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Which Door

Wednesday, 13 November 2013


Which door



Which door has the pot of gold is it the blue tardis that take you to a dimension  or is it monster inc door that they could eat you or big brown door called the hogwart might have goblins that could torture you or the black door called 221b Baker Street you could meet Sherlock Holmes or go to green and yellow door called bag end to see the hobbit in real live or the last door is orange and it is called namia that the goatman takes your clothes away and runs for the hills.

#748
Which door? By Cody calcut

No comments:

Post a Comment